Die Botschaft der Bundesrepublik Deutschland in Bangkok, Thailand, ist auf der Suche nach einem neuen Koch.
Info der Deutschen Botschaft:
The German Embassy, Bangkok would like to invite applications for the position of Chef within the Ambassador’s Residence.
Starting Salary commensurate with experience. Contract includes paid leave, uniform and furnished single status accommodation.
As the Chef at the Residence of the German Ambassador, you should be prepared to work in a official environment. Your position calls for flexibility and an ability to provide cooking for official lunches, dinners, cocktail receptions and buffet meals. You will also be required to help organize and supervise larger functions where outside catering is employed.
– You must be reliable and able to work for a foreign employer.
– You need to be well organized with regards to the ordering and storage of foodstuffs and ancillary items.
– You should be well versed in modern food safety procedures including food hygiene and sanitation.
– You should be able to work in a tidy and organized fashion to make use of the space available to you.
– You need to be versatile in cooking style and able to cook Thai and traditional Western style meals.
– You should be able to read and converse in English and to follow any recipe in English without help or supervision.
Making Your Application
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 14 December 2012. We may only contact those selected for interview.
Applications must include the following:
1. Your CV;
2. Covering letter;
3. Contact details for two professional references